Goodstone Group is a trusted advisor to executives all over the world, and as such we understand the importance of confidentiality and privacy. Four fundamental principles guide our privacy and security efforts:
- We collect only the information required to deliver our services to you and retain data only as long as it is needed for business or legal purposes.
- We work hard to safeguard your data and employ commercially reasonable methods to ensure it stays confidential, is not altered without consent, and is available when needed.
- We do not share data with anyone except when required by law or to protect our rights. If we need to share your data to provide services to you, we will ask specifically for permission to do so.
- You have the right to control your data, and we will make it as straightforward as possible for you to receive a copy of what we have, correct errors, and delete your information.
Below are the specifics about how we do this. If you have any questions or requests concerning your personal information, email email@example.com.
Information We Collect
In the course of our engagements we collect some or all of the following: names, addresses, contact information. Our coaches may make notes of their observations, may video clients to better provide feedback, and may gather comments from a client’s coworkers.
How We Use Information
We use your personal information to:
- Provide our coaching services
- Respond to your inquiries and requests
- Provide access to documents and materials
- Send you communications that you have requested or that may be of interest to you in accordance with your preferences
- In most cases, you have provided us with your information directly and it will be clear that you are doing so. It also is possible that your employer has provided basic data (such as name, work location, and phone number) to us so that we can provide services to your workplace. Without this information we typically cannot provide the service in question.
Information We Share
We only disclose personal information to others to provide a service that you have requested of us, to respond to a court order or similar legal obligation, or to help us analyze internally and improve our service delivery. Our commercial partners can only use your data in conjunction with providing the services you have requested.
We employ a number of commercially reasonable physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to protect the personal information you provide to us against unauthorized disclosure, use, alteration, or destruction. Please remember, though, that there is no such thing as perfect data protection and that we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Data Storage and Transfer
Your data may be transferred to and maintained on systems that are outside of your state, region, or country. The data protection laws in those places may be different than those where you live and work. Regardless of the data location, our commitment to security remains the same, and we will not transfer your data to a location that does not have adequate security controls.
Goodstone Group retains data for as long as it is needed for business purposes and then deletes it.
Right to Access, Manage, and Delete Data
Goodstone Group will provide users with access to their data in a readable format upon request. Users may withdraw consent for some uses of their data. They may request that their personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. See “How to Contact Us” below for information on how to submit your request.
Rights of European Union (EU) Citizens Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Goodstone Group has lawful basis for processing EU citizen data in the following situations:
- You have given us permission to do so
- To fulfill a contract with you or your employer
- To comply with a legal obligation
- When we must do so to pursue our legitimate interests and when those interests do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms
EU citizens have the following specific rights:
- To access, correct, and update your data under our care
- To withdraw consent for the processing of your data
- To ask us to restrict the processing of your data
- To ask us to delete your data (right to be forgotten)
- To receive a copy of your data in a readable format
- To protest the collection or handling of your data to the relevant Supervisory Authority.
Updates to This Policy
How to Contact Us