Vivian brings twenty-five years of finance and technology leadership experience to her coaching work with senior and high potential emerging leaders across a broad range of industries. Whether building the confidence and relational sophistication of rising leaders or supporting C-suite visionaries to broaden and deepen their long-term impact, Vivian helps her clients demonstrate visible, sustainable changes in their leadership effectiveness.
Vivian also draws on her personal experience leading organizations, aligning diverse groups around shared goals, and developing team leadership skills individually, as well as collectively. Clients say her work gets to what really counts, stands the test of time, and is refreshingly honest, but kind.
Recent Coaching Assignments
- VP and potential EVP successor of Fortune 50 technology company to prepare for transition from peer to leader by adjusting his communication style
- Chief Technical Architect of a Fortune 500 financial services company to develop leadership effectiveness in new, larger role
- Chief Strategy Officer/Chief Commercial Officer of a multi-modal home health system to upgrade her collaboration and scalability
- SVP and CTO of new banking division of Fortune 500 company to align organization around strategic vision
- GM of newly formed division in an emerging financial services company to lead the business launch. Division grew from zero to over $150 million portfolio in two years.
- CMO of technology company to enable transition from big company to start-up environment and improve collaboration among executive team members
- Senior communications executive on-boarding and transition into new organization
- Senior Director at global Fortune 100 consumer products company to improve collaboration and networking. Recognized as leader of satellite office and ultimately selected to head largest retail relationship in the U.S.
- Senior Director of global Fortune 100 technology company to enhance executive presence and gravitas needed for promotion
Education and Professional Affiliations
- Haas Business School, University of California, Berkeley
- Certified Public Accountant, California
- Certified Integral Coach®, New Ventures Accredited Professional Coaching School
- Certified Somatic Coach, Strozzi Institute
- Certified in Booth 360 Tool