Andrea provides professional support for leaders during periods of transition, development and transformation.
Her coaching aims to increase her clients’ impact, effectiveness and awareness as leaders in their professional and private lives. Key levers include generating an understanding of the underlying behavior patterns, assessing the client’s position within the context of the organization, as well as defining clear objectives, reviewing old and new ways forward and identifying obstacles. Based on that, coaching helps the individual ultimately follow through a chosen path and achieve his or her goals.
Andrea’s clients are individuals who want to develop professionally and personally and who want to improve their ability to perform, their impact, fulfillment and contentment. She works with international senior executives and candidates with high potential, both in corporate and private settings.
Andrea has designed and delivered one-on-one executive coaching engagements for senior executives across a broad sector of industries, particularly in the professional services and investment banking sectors. Additional industries include: Media/Internet, Industrial Goods/Transportation, Pharma/Health Care, Telecommunications, and Creative Industries. She’s facilitated team coaching and leadership development programs for a variety of clients, including a top strategy consulting company and a leading consumer goods company. Andrea administers coaching in German and English languages.
Recent Coaching Assignments
- VP at leading investment bank to improve influencing skills with peers and senior executives
- Senior Vice President and Head of Public Sector Practice at Leading Accounting firm to develop effective and authentic leadership style as well as influencing and relationship-building skills with internal and external clients
- Partner Level City Lawyer in London to develop a clear professional and leadership vision for herself and to align her day-to-day management with teams and clients
- VP in Private Equity to formulate and support next career step based on strength and experience review and objective formulation
- Head of Strategy Management for a Consumer Goods Company to strengthen influencing skills towards the top management and improve leadership impact across the organization
- SVP of Global Advertising and Communications Agency to improve relationships with key internal and external stakeholders by improving communications skills and strategies, empathy, self-awareness and confidence
- Senior Principal of strategy consultancy to improve presence and impact in one-on-one as well as medium- to large-group settings
Education and Professional Affiliations
- MBA, INSEAD, Fontainebleau/Singapore
- Diploma, Psychology, University of Munich, with focus on work and organizational psychology
- CPCC; Coaching training and certification, Coaches Training Institute (CTI), London
- ACC, ICF Accreditation
- Certified to administer HBDI, MBTI (9/2011), LSI instruments
- Coach Training Assistant, CTI, UK