Debbie has more than 20 years of experience in Fortune 300 global human resources positions. She is a recognized expert in leadership development with expertise in industries including financial services, healthcare, and consumer products. As an executive coach, Debbie focuses on the critical leadership areas that will help drive a leader’s business forward. In addition to leadership development, she specializes in lateral relationship building, developing a global mindset, executive presence, accelerated development of high potentials, and career transitions
Debbie’s corporate experience includes senior human resources roles at Avon Products Inc., Deutsche Bank, and Pfizer. At Avon, Debbie was a key driver of the organization’s transformation from a holding company to a globally integrated organization operating in over 30 countries. She also worked at Deutsche Bank, where she spearheaded the firm’s drive toward a culture that rewarded both results and people. She spent the early part of her career at Pfizer where she specialized in improving sales leader effectiveness.
Debbie is the author of a book and numerous articles on leadership. She has appeared on Fox News, CNBC, and Bloomberg as well as on numerous local business programs. She has published articles and been quoted in The New York Times, The Chicago Tribune, The Financial Times, and HR Executive. Debbie is an adjunct faculty at Thunderbird – The Garvin School of International Management and The New School for Social Research.
Debbie’s client list includes UBS, Citigroup, Washington Mutual, AIG, Mizhou Bank, Harris Nesbitt, Starbucks, The Coca Cola Company, Conoco Phillips, Wescorp, and HP.
Recent Coaching Assignments
- Senior VP of R&D for a Fortune 100 pharma company to create a transition/90 day plan and identify key development areas in the new role
- CEO of a UK-based wealth management group to enhance inspirational leadership through story telling
- High potential regional audit head to clarify the vision for his business and drive accountability in his team
- VP of Sales & Marketing for a Fortune 100 pharma company to develop a “stump speech,” work on career development, and identify the optimal next role
- Top research analyst in a global financial services organization to control her volatility and enhance her influencing skills
- High potential audit office head to improve people management and team development skills
- Head of Research for a European financial services firm to improve her lateral relationship building skills
- MD, Asia Pacific, for a Switzerland-based financial services firm to improve his people development skills
- Executive director of audit in a consumer products company to enhance her executive presence
Education and Professional Affiliations
- B.A. and M.B.A, State University of New York at Binghamton
- Certified in numerous assessment tools including Hogan, MBTI, FIRO-B, Cultural Orientations Indicator, as well as several career development and 360-degree feedback instruments