Jane is a business coach, consultant, educator, and coaching supervisor with 20 years of experience in business. For the past ten years, Jane has been immersed in the evolving profession of coaching in the UK. She was the first faculty member of the School of Coaching, the initial provider of a university accredited programme for executive coaches in the UK. Jane is also the founding Director of a boutique consultancy that develops bespoke coach training and conducts research into the academic understanding of the evolving profession of coaching.
Jane seeks a transformational shift for both the individual and the organization through impactful and thought-provoking conversations. She has highly attuned emotional intelligence, and keeps a balance between the “human” and the “business,” ruthlessness and compassion, and humour and authority in her coaching. She focuses on achieving both measurable qualitative and quantitative business results.
Her career as a coach and consultant has led to many interesting projects including: presenting at a national conference entitled “Having the Courage to Coach”; consulting with Russian psychologists keen to develop coaching in their country and working with a team to develop a coaching culture in fast moving industries in Central and Eastern Europe; and developing a coaching assessment centre.
Jane has worked successfully with both individuals and senior teams. Her independent assignments have covered industries including manufacturing, IT, consultancy, accountancy, law, and the voluntary sector. Some of her recent clients include ABN, Alghanim Industries, AMRO, Ashurst, AXA , Bain Capital, KPMG, Mercer’s Livery Company, Merrill Lynch, NPSA, Sackers, United British Media, and Vodafone. She works mainly in the City and Europe, as well as in the Middle East.
Recent Coaching Assignments
- Partner in a Big 4 accountancy to develop relationships with global clients and leverage personal strengths to achieve maximum impact within the partnership culture
- Newly appointed senior partner of a global Big 4 law firm to address development issues ranging from managing personal impact across the fast growing business to implementing a new organisational strategy
- Company Treasurer at a privately owned business in the Gulf region to work through the critical challenges of the first 100 days
- Managing director of an investment bank, working in three time zones, to confront very challenging work/life balance issues
- CEO of a media company to position himself to the Board of a global organization and demonstrate his capability in new role
Education and Professional Affiliations
- Coaching Foundation Programme, Alexander Corporation
- Certificate of Professional Development in Coaching, Strathclyde University
- Certificate in the Supervision of Coaches, Bath Consultancy Group
- Certificate in Gestalt Coaching, Academy of Executive Coaching
Certifications & Other
- Certified in MBTI and FIRO-B
- NLP Personal Mastery Programme and Business Practitioner
- Psychosynthesis Trust – Foundation Programme
- Centre for Professional Employment Counselling – Work Counselling Skills
- Fellow Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- Accredited Association of Professional Coaches and Supervisors (APECS)
- Two film appearances; ‘Coaching for Improved Performance at Work’ and ‘Coaching in Action’