Katarina is a seasoned coach and consultant with an extensive business background. Katarina has been coaching and consulting business leaders for over 15 years and she brings more than 15 years of business leadership, consulting, and P&L experience to her interactions. Her career culminated in the role of GM for a major advertising agency, BGMC. She is a former Sales and Marketing Director for luxury brands (Christian Dior, Yves Saint Laurent, Shiseido) and consultant for Egon Zehnder International, Anderson Consulting, and UNICEF.
Katarina helps her clients succeed on multiple levels by coaching them as they:
- build leadership effectiveness
- lead individuals and organizations through transition and change
- accelerate impact in new roles
- build collaborations with strategic partners
- define, design and sustain successful personal styles, and branding
In creating trust-based relationships with her clients, Katarina combines an intense curiosity and respect for people with a refreshing style and sense of humor. She is devoted to helping leaders stretch beyond their limits and achieve excellence and bottom-line results. She brings determination and elegance to interactions. Her clients say that Katarina enriches their perspectives on their professional and personal contexts and that they benefit from her experience and unique mix of energy and sincerity via increased performance and results.
Katarina has partnered, coached, and consulted with C-level executives and high-potential leaders from around the world in major organizations in the financial services, management consulting, telecommunications, IT, healthcare, fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG), and energy industries.
Recent Coaching Assignments
- CFO of a major IT company to more clearly articulate the IT vision and strategy
- CEO of a global consumer goods company to communicate changes within the company with alignment and efficacy and develop an effective personal style
- CEO/President of a global telecommunications company to incorporate coaching into his leadership style and improve his listening skills
- VP of Legal and Regulatory for a global financial company to articulate the company’s vision and strategy more effectively and to improve his leadership skills
- CMO of a global telecommunication company to broaden his leadership repertoire, enhance his emotional intelligence, and improve his listening skills
- VP of People and Communication for a global telecommunications company to enhance his strategic thinking and develop a strong presence across the organization
- CEO/President of a global FMCG company to define his personal style and prepare for a regional leadership role
- COO of a major food company to create and implement organizational culture change throughout the company
- Newly-appointed global CMO of an FMCG company to transition into a completely different business focus, strengthen his strategic and business agility, and add value quickly
- VP of a major international bank to create a new vision for his business and enhance his listening and leadership skills
- New COO of a global technology company to adjust his entrepreneurial mindset and experience to his new corporate culture and expand his communication and management styles in the role
- In addition to the corporate examples above, Katarina coaches women to create their own businesses through the Street Cred community. She also leads the “Coaching Without Barriers” project to support the physically disabled community.
Education and Professional Affiliations
- MSc. HEC Paris, France (in Consulting and Coaching for Change)
- Certified studies at Saïd Business School, Oxford University, UK
- M.A. in Psychology and Linguistics, Faculty of Philosophy and Arts, University of Pavol Jozef Šafárik, Presov, Slovakia
- Post-graduate studies in marketing and organizational behavior, Prague School of Economics
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) by International Coach Federation (ICF)
- European Certified Master Coach, International Teaching Seminars (ITS), London, UK
- Master Practitioner, Neuro-Linguistic Programming and Business Consultant, NLP University, Santa Cruz, California
- Independent Certified Studies at Istituto Marangoni (design and fashion school), Paris