Renée Cooper brings over 20 years of coaching, consulting and business experience to her executive client engagements. With a style that is warm, direct and insightful, she coaches executives and senior teams to enhance leadership skills, produce results and achieve personal and organizational objectives. She has worked with client industries such as telecommunications, airlines, consulting, electric power, international non-profit health services, banking, public, undergraduate and post graduate schools.
Whether working one-on-one in an executive coaching relationship, or “team-coaching” a senior management group, Renée works with her clients to produce insight, clarity, and action.
Recent Coaching Assignments
- Chief Risk Officer (reporting to CEO) at major financial institution to help him be successful with expanded scope and visibility of role, improve delegation and work/life balance and working relationships with peers, and presence with Board
- SVP/Controller of private hedge fund, reporting to COO, to improve leadership and interpersonal skills with staff and peers, and shift from directive to facilitative management style
- SVP of Business Development (reporting to CEO) of international NGO (2500 employees worldwide), to improve relationships with peers and executive presence
- CFO of technology manufacturing firm, $100 million revenue, to develop facilitative management style and improve interpersonal skills
- VP of Marketing for same manufacturing company, to enhance communication skills and executive presence
- VP of Professional Services for same manufacturing company, to improve listening skills and strategic management
- Executive participants at Harvard Business School’s Program for Leadership Development
- Executive participants at Harvard’s International Women’s Forum.
Education and Professional Affiliations
- M.B.A., Harvard Business School, Boston, MA
- Sc.B., Applied Mathematics and Economics, Brown University, Providence, RI
- ICF-accredited Certified Professional Coach (CPC), College of Executive Coaching
- Certified to administer Leadership Versatility Index Multi-rater leadership assessment instrument, CCL suite of assessments (Benchmarks, Executive Dimensions, Skillscope), MBTI Step II