Suzanne coaches C-suite executives, Managing Directors, Country Heads, Directors and other senior executives of global companies. She also coaches high-potential leaders across a variety of industries and is often selected to coach highly valued future leaders of Japanese global companies.
Suzanne is sought after by companies with a commitment to diversity and inclusion and is also one of the most recognized coaches in Asia Pacific for coaching women and Asian leaders. Suzanne is based in Tokyo providing services throughout Asia Pacific. She speaks English and Japanese.
Recent Coaching Assignments
- Japan Country Head across 4 entities of a top USA-based Financial Services Provider to ensure success in a legacy stretch role, to enhance leadership capability through transition and visualize a new strategy across all businesses. Regional Head adopted this strategy for all locations in APAC.
- APAC Operations Head of a Fortune 500 global insurance company leading a multibillion dollar infrastructure change management project. Coaching to influence key C-suite stakeholders, navigate roadblocks and objections. Following successful completion of the project, promoted into a senior position back at USA HQ.
- Country CEO of Fortune 50 tech company moving into a new role in the APAC region with no experience in that part of the world, and, first CEO role. Short-term coaching included cross-cultural negotiation, presence and authentic personal leadership.
- Country COO of global media company required to show more leadership and achieving results through others. Coaching raised her self-confidence, established her presence as a leader and led to her becoming more strategic internally and externally expanding her role to cover Country General Manager.
- APAC Head of Operations for a top-tier investment bank struggling with lack of interpersonal skills and bursts of anger that jeopardized his career despite his high value to the organization. Coaching focused on developing greater emotional intelligence and composure in high-stakes negotiations. Later promoted to Head of Operations for EMEA.
- Senior Associate with equity Partner potential in an Am Law 200 firm. Coaching to develop Partner-like presence and to gain clarity about her career aspirations.
- High-potential Technical Assistant to Global CEO of a top-tier automobile company to develop influence and negotiation skills with senior management and to better manage external communications. Promoted to Global Chief of Staff.
Education and Professional Affiliations
- Middlesex University, Post Graduate Diploma, Applied Psychology and Gestalt Psychotherapy, 1996-2002
- Bristol, Registered Psychiatric Nurse, 1984-1987
- Board member, The Association for Women in Finance in Japan
- Vice President of British Chamber of Commerce Japan, 2013-2014
- Adjunct Faculty member, Globis MBA School, specializing in Global Leadership and Working Across Cultures
- Taught MBA faculty and students at Hitotsubashi University, 2014
- 2500 hours of coaching experience and pending Accreditation from International Coaching Federation
- Licensed in psychometric tools: MBTI, HBDI, Cognizant, COI, Globe Smarts, Lumina Spark, and others